Save 20% In FCS CFA On A Fattened Chicken At Ets Kamgang Poulet

1
Sold by
@ : ETS KAMGANG POULET

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ETS KAMGANG POULET is a poultry farm which specializes in the fattening and sales of chickens.

The quality of our chickens is high due to quality composed feed that we use to feed them. Health care services for the chickens is also very high as we have a stand by animal and foul Dr who monitors the chickens on daily bases.

We always have large stocks of:
45 Days old chickens
60 Days old chickens
90 Days old chickens

Our target markets are big Hotels, big restaurants, super markets, cold houses.
We also make supplies to the local market based on the need for chicken in that market.
We supply chickens with feathers, live chickens and prepared chickens without feathers.

As Action coin vendors we are accepting 20% payment in Action coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME KAMGANG ROSTAND
ADDRESS DOUALA BEKOKO
EMAIL jannyrichy1000gmail.com
Tel 237670805981

2.10  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!