Save Up To 40% On HOUSES TO RENT, GRAVEL FOR SALE – NGOMBA AND SONS ENT

0
Sold by
@ ESUKE NGOMBA

NGOMBA AND SONS ENT Is a family owned business. We deal in real estate. We own houses which we give for rents. We buy, and and resell lands. Location in Wututu Buea.

Please contact the merchant directly, in order to redeem your coupon.

WOTUTU BUEA, South West Region 237 Cameroon

237 675344022

We accept 40% payment in action coin and the remaining 60% payment in fiat for the houses on rents.

While for the land we accept 20% payment in action coin and the remaining 80% should be paid in fiat.

Ngomba and sons is also into quarry where we crush stones for construction work. Here prices are negotiable and we accept 40% payment in action coin and the remaining balance 60% is payable in fiat.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 2ff9b7f6e89f Categories: , ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!