Save 5300 FRS Discount On CULTURAL TOURISM, BIRD WATCHING TOUR, AND GUIDED TOURS At Mount Cameroon Eco Tourism Organization.

0
Sold by
@ Gwendoline Namondo

Mount Cameroon Eco Tourism Organization is the major tourism organization that takes cares of tour activities on mount Cameroon which is the highest mountain in west Africa. They also have experts who monitor the mountain in case of eruption.

Tuburg Junctyion Buea, beside Fako plaze BUEA, South West Region 237 Cameroon

237 233322038

Their offers are:

1. Guided tours to Mount Cameroon per day cost 35,000frs. Guided tour 10% payment in action and remaining balance 90% fiat.

2. Cultural tourism cost range from 100,000frs to 250,000frs (but can be negotiable). 30% payment action coin and remaining balance 70% pay in fiat.

3. Birds watching tours cost per day 50,000frs. 10% Payment in action coin and remaining balance 90% pay in fiat.

 

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: d40bdee0fd72 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!