Save 40% On AUTOMOBILE PAINTING At Prince EDI Paints

0
Sold by
@ EDWARD EBONLOEH

PRINCE EDI PAINT We are a professional automobile painting group. Base in limbe. With 10 years experience in ship painting, vehicles, motorcyles . We also mix paint (Military colors) for military to paint vehicles.

LIMBE LIMBE, South West Region 237 Cameroon       237674888551

We accept 40% payment in action coin and the remaining 60% should be paid in fiat.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: be3294420407 Categories: , ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!