Save 40% On All Cosmetics At Eric Cosmetics.

1
Sold by
@ WOVINGWO ERIC

ERIC COSMETICS We are into modern cosmetic supplies, dealing in all brand of cosmetics. We have very hot market for our products.

We are accepting 40% payment in action coin , the remaining balance 60% be paid in fiat.

Please contact the merchant directly, in order to redeem your coupon.

MILINGO STREE BUEA BUEA, South West Region 237 Cameroon
[email protected]

Tel 237 670924000

Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offers from this vendor. Reservation required. 1 voucher per person. Expires August 31st, 2020.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 8155cf9d25c7 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!