Save 40% in FRS CFA On Building Plans And Construction Work At ACORD KUMBA

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ACORD Kumba  offers the following service to the general public:
2.      Drawing of site  and building plans
3.      Construction of houses (Domestic homes, commercial buildings, Hotels, Schools, Airport etc) with modern look.
4.      Construction of bridges.
5.      We also receive and train civil engineering students on practical field work to add their experience.
6.      Our team of experts are highly trained. We can handle any size of build project.
7.      We handle contracts from individuals, government, and organization.

We accept 40% payment in action coin and the remaining 60% balance should be paid in fiat. For civil engineering works, prizes are negotiable.
CONTACT NAME: JONG  NYA
ADDRESS: BUEA ROAD KUMBA.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: 237 677788592

100.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
Categories: , ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.