Save 40% in FRS CFA On A Delicious Meal At ACORD KUMBA

0
Sold by
@ NJONG FRANCIS

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ACORD KUMBA we operate a good clean restaurant with amazing nice dishes.
We accept 40% payment in action coin and the remaining 60% balance should be paid in fiat.

CONTACT NAME JONG NYA
ADDRESS BUEA ROAD KUMBA.
EMAIL njongf2029gmail.com
TEL 237 677788592

3.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

0
0