Save 3000 CFAF On Business Training And Other Services At STUN Inc

0
Sold by
@ TAMFU JOEL NSAMI

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

Molyko Buea, Cameroon
237680410505
[email protected]

“STUN INC is an institution with 3 years experience in experts’ services. We offer coaching , training, entertainment, event management, e-commerce.

We accept 30% payment in action coin and remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat.

Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offers from this vendor. 1 voucher per person. Expires August 31st, 2020.

5.50  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!