Save 30% on Natural Flower Plants At ESTABLISHMENT LA VERDURE PLUS 

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

237 672100174
[email protected]

DOUALA BONAJOU DOUALA, LITTORAL 237 Cameroon

ESTABLISHEMENT LA VERDURE PLUS  – Our Company is into horticulture. We grow flowering plants of all categories. We dress airports, residents, Hotel, parks with beautiful flowers. We also do cuttings (flowers) for ceremonies like wedding, parties etc. We accept 30% payment in action coin and the remaining 70% should be paid in fiat.

 

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
SKU: f2258c61a8b4 Categories: , ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.