Save 30% On METAL WELDING SERVICES At FRANCIS METAL CONSTRUCTION

0
Sold by
@ NFOR FRANCIS

Please contact the merchant directly, in order to redeem your coupon.

LIMBE TOWN LIMBE, South West Region 237 Cameroon

237676312742
[email protected]

We accept 30% payment in action coin and the remaining 70% balance should be paid in fiat.

FRANCIS METAL CONSTRUCTION We are a grand welding workshop. We are into real metal work. We repair ships. We carry out welding repairs in factories. Also produces iron windows, doors etc. Anything welding metal work we do it.  Example: Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offers from this vendor. Reservation required. 1 voucher per person. Expires August 31st, 2020.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 314a65a86b19 Categories: , ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!