Save 30% on Gravel Purchases At Chariot Quarry

0

Please contact the merchant directly, in order to redeem your coupon.

OMBE LIMBE ROAD OMBE LIMBE ROAD, South West Region 237 Cameroon
237679990919
[email protected]

CHARIOT QUARRY We own a quarry with modern stone crushing machines. We produce gravel of all grades for sales.  We have the following category of gravel available and we can supply any quantity that is demanded. The categories of gravel that we have are: 0/4, 5/15, 15/25, 6/10, and 10/15

We accept 30% payment in action coin for any of the category above and the remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat.

Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offers from this vendor. Reservation required. 1 voucher per person. Expires August 31st, 2020.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
SKU: 7b1aeb59bfb3 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.