Save 30% On Any Sector Of Education At O.I.C ( Opportunity Industrialization Center International) BUEA

0
Sold by
@ O.I.C BUEA

O.I.C ( Opportunity Industrialization Center International)

O.I.C is the largest community school in Cameroon. We have different independent branches running as a very large college institution with thousand of students. We offer technical in all categories, food and nutrition in all categories, and general education in all categories.

We are accepting payment of fees in Action coin 30% for any of the sector a student chooses to study in, and the remaining balance 70% paid in fiat france CFA.

Please contact the merchant directly, in order to redeem your coupon.

BUEA BESIDE SOPPO MARKET BUEA, South West Region 237 Cameroon
237243280805
[email protected]

Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offers from this vendor. Reservation required. 1 voucher per person. Expires August 31st, 2020.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 7cd7cb3db315 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!