Save 30% in NAIRA On A Nice Dish Of Barbeque Catfish Or Any Other Dish AT I.Tz

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

I.Tz is a restaurant that offer good Africa dishes with few European dishes. Out prizes are moderate.

We can as well supply food to any ceremony. Be it ordinary party or wedding.

We are accepting 30% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat

Contact name: Itoro Iniodu

Address: No 12 Gibbs’s street Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]

Tel: 234 9027799902

10.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
Categories: , Tag:

I.Tz is a restaurant that offer good Africa dishes with few European dishes. Out prizes are moderate.

We can as well supply food to any ceremony. Be it ordinary party or wedding.

We are accepting 30% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.