Save 30% in FRS CFA On GAMEFORE Natural Herbal Medication For Treatment of Diabetes And High Blood Pressure, Or On Any Other Medication And Service AT FOOD FOR LIFE FOUNDATION

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

FOOD FOR LIFE FOUNDATION is own and run by Dr Daniel Pantaleon Lemundem as CEO/Founder. He is a top researcher and producer of natural medicines. He has a team of Drs he is working with.
This Foundation which is a non Governmental Organization with main office and natural curative and herbal production center with main objective to create awareness, sensitization, for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.
Specialice for the cure of Diabetes, high blood pressure and it related diseases.
We offer the following services:
1. Health Consultations
2. Massive sensitization.
3. Diagnosis and lab analysis
4. Counceling
5. Eradicating diseases(Medication)
6. Provide solution for men’s health.
7. Provide solution for female problem.
8. Treat eyes problems
9. Treat typhoid and malaria.
We are accepting 30% payments in Action Coin and the remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: Dr Daniel Lemundem
Address: mile 16 Buea
Tel: 237 675427948 or 237 658790212
Email: [email protected]

10.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency

FOOD FOR LIFE FOUNDATION is own and run by Dr Daniel Pantaleon Lemundem as CEO/Founder. He is a top researcher and producer of natural medicines. He has a team of Drs he is working with.

This Foundation which is a non Governmental Organization with main office and natural curative and herbal production center with main objective to create awareness, sensitization, for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.

Specialice for the cure of Diabetes, highblood pressure and it related diseases.

We offer the following services:

1.       Health Consultations

2.        Massive sensitization.

3.       Diagnosis and lab analysis

4.       Coounceling

5.       Eradicatiing diseases(Medication)

6.       Provide solution for mens health.

7.       Provide solution for female problem.

8.       Treat eyes problems

9.       Treat typhoid and malaria.

We are accepting 30% payments in Action Coin and the remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat.

CONTACT NAME:  Dr Daniel  Lemundem

Address: mile 16 Buea

Tel: 237 675427948 or 237 658790212

Email: [email protected]

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!