Save 30% In FRS CFA On A 15 Liter Basin Of Corn At POULTRY , PIGS, MAIZE AND CASSAVA

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

POULTRY, PIGS, MAIZE CASSAVA is an agro farm that is involved in mixed farming. We do mixed farming for commercial purposes. We farm the following items:
1. Fouls.
2. Pigs
3. Maize
4. Cassava

We supply to our local markets and being a vendor on the Action Coin Market Place, we are accepting 30% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat for any item ordered from us..

CONTACT NAME: ESTHER   FONCHAM

ADDRESS: BUEA, MILE 15

TEL: 237675993864

EMAIL: [email protected]

10.00  Action

4 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

1. 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!