SAVE 2000 FRS CFA ON EVERY VISIT TO LIFAFA MUSEUM

0

Please contact the vendor before ordering a voucher, or for more information. 

The Lifafa Museum and Travel Agency is located in Buea Town, at the slopes of Mount Cameroon, which has been a tourist attraction for more than a hundred years. The LIFAFA Museum and Travels Agency is a Cultural and Traditional Museum Property of the Bakweri Paramount Kingdom. These have been the Kuve and Endeleys Royal families. The museum contains the artifacts of that tribe and other close tribes that have been kept long before the visit of the first Europeans to Cameroon, dating back to more than 400 years. Its provides the opportunity for the Tourists and visitors from Cameroon and abroad to see the Artifacts, enjoy the tales, pictures and novel learning experiences of the Bakweri Tribe and their rich culture and traditions. It contains masks, carved statues, traditional tools, war equipment, knives, elements, writings, clothes, cooking utensils, hunting guns, spears, arrows, ropes, walking staffs, cutlasses, and other things of antiquity. These have much to do with the Chiefs and Title Holders as well as the men and women who have been significant members of the Tribe in the past centuries. There is also the possibility of being served with the food stuffs or dishes of the Bakweri and those of other tribes. The Lifafa Museum is considered the Pride of the South Western part of Cameroon.

COMPANY NAME:  LIFAFA TRAVEL AGENCY AND CULTURAL HERITAGE MUSEUM, BUEA, CAMEROON.

VENDOR CONTACT NAME: REMY ENDELEY

ADDRESS: OPPOSITE THE BUEA TOWN SLAUGHTER HOUSE

CITY: BUEA

STATE/PROVINCE/ REGION: SOUTH-WEST REGION

COUNTRY: CAMEROON

PHONE NUMBER: +237 671991670/ 678263763/ 699515826

EMAIL: [email protected]

3.33  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse

COMPANY NAME:  LIFAFA TRAVEL AGENCY AND CULTURAL HERITAGE MUSEUM, BUEA, CAMEROON.

VENDOR CONTACT NAME:

LAST NAME:  REMY ENDELEY

ADDRESS: OPPOSITE THE BUEA TOWN SLAUGHTER HOUSE

CITY: BUEA

STATE/PROVINCE/ REGION: SOUTH-WEST REGION

ZIP/POSTAL CODE: 237

COUNTRY: CAMEROON

PHONE NUMBER: +237 671991670/ 678263763/ 699515826

EMAIL: [email protected]

The Vendor accepts 20% Action Coin and the rest 80% in local Fiat (currency- the CFA). All the negotiations on the Action Coin payment for all the services, should be done with the Vendor/Owner.

DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND INTRODUCTION

The Lifafa Museum and Travel Agency is located in Buea Town, at the slopes of Mount Cameroon, which has been a tourist attraction for more than a hundred years. The LIFAFA Museum and Travels Agency is a Cultural and Traditional Museum Property of the Bakweri Paramount Kingdom. These have been the Kuve and Endeleys Royal families. The museum contains the artifacts of that tribe and other close tribes that have been kept long before the visit of the first Europeans to Cameroon, dating back to more than 400 years. Its provides the opportunity for the Tourists and visitors from Cameroon and abroad to see the Artifacts, enjoy the tales, pictures and novel learning experiences of the Bakweri Tribe and their rich culture and traditions. It contains masks, carved statues, traditional tools, war equipment, knives, elements, writings, clothes, cooking utensils, hunting guns, spears, arrows, ropes, walking staffs, cutlasses, and other things of antiquity. These have much to do with the Chiefs and Title Holders as well as the men and women who have been significant members of the Tribe in the past centuries. There is also the possibility of being served with the food stuffs or dishes of the Bakweri and those of other tribes. The Lifafa Museum is considered the Pride of the South Western part of Cameroon.

Prior to the visit of a visitor or Tourist, contact has to be made with the Vendor for necessary arrangements to be made concerning the places  and destinations to be visited, hotel facilities, the possible use of Tourist Guides, vehicles or travel means, possibility of purchasing Artifacts, and the general and detailed travels and costs. The Vendor has accepted ton receive 20% of all payments in Action Coin and the rest 80% in the Local Fiat, which is the Francs CFA.

The Vendor through his Agency also provides the opportunity for the Tourists, through sponsored Tourist guides to visit Mount Cameroon which is about 4200 meters above the sea level, and also any other site seeing to any other part of the Region and the country of Cameroon as desired by the Tourist. The Cameroon (Fako) Mountain has for several decades served as a destination to thousands of Tourists and as the Venue of The Cameroon Race of Hope, which has been hosting several athletes and Mountaineers from many countries of the world.

ACTIVITIES

The Vendor runs a cultural Heritage Museum for Tourists both from home and abroad.

          He preserves and sells some of the artifacts to Tourists based on the legislation and negotiations with his family and Ministry of Tourism and Leisure of Cameroon.

          He guides Tourists to any touristic sites of their choice within Cameroon in collaboration with the Mount Cameroon Ecotourism Board.

          Trains Tourist Guides for various national touristic sites in Cameroon.

For more information contact the Vendor before making the visit to the Museum and PRIOR to making any arrangements to pay in Action Coin, 2000 frs CFA and the rest 8000 frs CFA in the local currency of the Vendor. THE 20% ACTION COIN IS $ 3.333 US DOLLARS AND THE REMAINING 80%, WHICH IS $ 13.333 US DOLLARS CAN BE PAID IN AS 8000 FRS CFA, IN THE LOCAL FIAT. ANY ARTICLES OR ARTIFACTS BOUGHT FROM THE MUSEUM AND THEIR SHIPMENT OR CARRIAGE ABROAD OR TO ANY DESTINATION, WILL HAVE THEIR TOTAL COST CALCULATED AND PAID 20% IN ACTION COIN AND THE REST 80% PAID IN THE LOCAL FIAT, ACCORDING TO THE AGREEMENT MADE BY THE CUSTOMER AND THE VENDOR.

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: LIFAFA TRAVELS AGENCY AND CULTURAL HERITAGE MUSEUM
  • Vendor: Remy Endeley
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!