SAVE 200.000 FRS ON GOOD MODERN FURNITURE WORTH 1.000.000 FRS AT WIRBA WOOD WORKS SHOP.

0

Please contact the vendor for more information or to purchase a discount voucher

SAVE 200.000 FRS FROM 1.000.000 FRS AS THE COST OF BUYING GOOD MODERN FURNITURE FROM WIRBA WOOD WORKS SHOP.
WHEN A CUSTOMER PAYS FOR GOOD MODERN FURNITURE FROM WIRBA WOOD WORKS SHOP, VALUED AT 1.000.000 FRS CFA, HE/SHE GETS A DEDUCTION OF 200.000 FRS ($333.33 USD) OR 20% IN ACTION COIN. THE REMAINING 80% OR 800.000 FRS CAN BE PAID IN THE CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR.
COMPANY’S NAME: WIRBA WOOD WORKS SHOP
VENDOR’S NAME: BONGEH KONGNSO ANNA WIRBA
ADDRESS/ LOCATION: MALINGO, BUEA
CITY: BUEA
STATE/PROVINCE/ REGION: SOUTH-WEST REGION
COUNTRY: CAMEROON
PHONE NUMBER: +237677475323/660407768/ 675650519
EMAIL: [email protected]
SALES/ PRICE ACCEPTED:
The Vendor has agreed to receive 20% as ACTION COIN and the remaining 80% can be paid in the currency of the Vendor. Contact should be made directly with the Vendor before the Voucher for payment in both ACTION COIN and local currency can be prepared. The Vendor can also be contacted for any necessary information concerning any other issues in the business.

333.33  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: WIRBA WOOD WORKS
  • Vendor: Anna Kongnso Wirba
  • Address: MALINGO STREET
    MOLYKO
    BUEA
    SOUTH-WEST REGION
    237
    Cameroon
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!