Save 20% With ACTN for VIP TRANSPORT SERVICES AT SEDMAN VIP TRANSPORT SERVICES

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

SEDMAN VIP TRANSPORT SERVICES Is an Inter-city VIP transport. We have many VIP taxis and cars on hire for short and long distances. We are accepting 20% payment in Action coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat. Prices are negotiable.
CONTACT NAME:NKENGBEZA DORINE
ADDRESS: BUEA, MOLYKO
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: 237675650519

18.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
Categories: , Tag:

SEDMAN VIP TRANSPORT SERVICES Is an Inter-city  VIP transport. We have many VIP taxis and cars on hire for short and long distances. We are accepting 20% payment in Action coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat. Prices are negotiable.

CONTACT NAME:NKENGBEZA DORINE

ADDRESS: BUEA, MOLYKO

EMAIL: angelangu2029@yahoo.com

TEL: 237675650519

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.