Save 20% On Fees For Children’s Studies AT Sas Junior And Primary School

0
Sold by
@ Sas junior and primary School

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

Sas junior and primary School is a popular school for children. We have well trained teachers. Our services are open to the population of Uganda children. We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: Walugembe Augustine   

ADDRESS: Uganga Kampala

 Tel. 256775892257

Email: [email protected]

20.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

Sas junior and primary School is a popular school for children. We have well trained teachers. Our services are open to the population of Ugandan children. We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: Walugembe Augustine   

ADDRESS: Uganga Kampala

 Tel. 256775892257

Email: [email protected]

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!