Save 20% In Uganda Shillings For GPS Vehicle Location Tracking AT Digit Vehicle Trucking Ltd

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

Digit Vehicle Trucking Ltd is GPS vehicle tracking location company. Contact us to request for the tracking  of  your vehicle . We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
Contact name: Walugembe Augustine
Address: Uganda Kampala
Tel: 256775892257
Email: [email protected]

100.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
Category: Tag:

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

Digit Vehicle Trucking Ltd is GPS vehicle tracking location company. Contact us to request for the tracking  of  your vehicle . We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
Contact name: Walugembe Augustine
Address: Uganda Kampala
Tel: 256775892257
Email: [email protected]

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.