Save 20% On Any Beauty Item AT MARVELOUSFORMUM FASHION BEAUTY

0

MARVELOUSFORMUM FASHION BEAUTY is a beauty shop that sells lady s beauty items of all kinds, ranging from earing ,powder, chains, greff, greffcap, hairnets, etc We do whole sales supplies and retail.
We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat. We do not ship product. And if negotiations are made to ship, the buyer pays the shipping fees to his destination
Contact name Marvelous Formum
Contact address: Buea/Bomaka
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 237 674207728 Or 237699071324.

2.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.