Save 20% in UGANDA Shillings On Craft Sandals Or Any Craft Shoe At Kawempe Combatants Veterinary Development Organization

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

Kawempe Combatants Veterinary Development Organization
Is a local Uganda company that produces different kinds of craft sandals and shoes. We are accepting 20% in Action Coin and the remaining 80% should be paid in fiat.
Contact name: Muhoozi Robert
Address: Uganda Kampala
Email:[email protected]
Tel: +256773549049

2.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

Kawempe Combatants Veterinary Development Organization

Is a local Uganda company that produces different kinds of  craft sandals and shoes. We are accepting 20% in Action Coin and the remaining 80% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: Muhoozi Robert

Address: Uganda Kampala

Email:[email protected]

Tel: +256773549049

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!