Save 20% in UGANDA Shillings On Chinese Herbal Green Tea Or Any Other Item AT MI-YOLIF UGANDA SMC LTD

1

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

MI-YOLIF UGANDA SMC LTD is a Chinese Herbal Medicine  shop offering all kinds of Chinese herbal health products. We do consultation before prescription

We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and the remaining 80% balance should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: BONABAANA MABEL

Address: maganjo trading centre- Kawempe)  Kampala- city, Uganda

Email: [email protected] 

Tel: +256774292249; +256704130372

 

1.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse
Categories: , Tag:

MI-YOLIF UGANDA SMC LTD is a Chinese Herbal Medicine  shop offering all kinds of Chinese herbal health products. We do consultation before prescription

We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and the remaining 80% balance should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: BONABAANA MABEL

Address: maganjo trading centre- Kawempe) Kampala- city, Uganda

Email: [email protected] 

Tel: +256774292249; +256704130372

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: MI-YOLIF UGANDA SMC LTD
  • Vendor: MI-YOLIF UGANDA SMC LTD
  • Address: (maganjo trading centre- Kawempe) Kampala- city Central -Division
    KAMPALA
    (maganjo trading centre- Kawempe) Kampala- city Central -Division, Uganda
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!