Save 20% In FRS CFA To Put Dread Locks On Your Hair At CARLOS COIFURE Douala
Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.
CARLOS COIFURE is a popular hair beauty shop. Our hair beauty shop is a very busy shop visited by all types of people.
The major services we offer are dread locks for:
1. Men ( kids and adult)
2. Woman (kids and adult)
We are experiencing a very high traffic of clients in our hair beauty shop as many people want to put dread lock on their hair.
We are accepting 20% payment in action coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: ENOW CARLOS MANDENG
ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI
EMAIL: [email protected]