Save 20% In FRS CFA On School Fees At COLLEGE PREMIERE BILINGUE NEW LOOK

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

EMAIL: [email protected]
Tel 237 674828182 / 656082727
Adress: Douala, Bonaberi  Cameroon

COLLEGE PREMIERE BILINGUE NEW LOOK is a primary and secondary school. We own school buses that transport children to school in the early mornings and after school. The school consists of trained teachers from professional training schools. Our fees are moderate.
We accept 20% payment in Action coin and remaining balance 80% is paid in fiat.

80.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!