Save 20% In FRS CFA On Repairs Of Laptops Or Any Repair Services At GALAXY INFOS

0
Sold by
@ TESEUMING FRANCOIS

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

GALAXY INFOS is a company that focuses mostly on the repairs of hard ware and installations of computer programs. We repair mobile phones, simple and complex phones, laptops and desktop including printers.  Our center also runs an apprenticeship training program which last 3 years and we issue certificate/Attestation.
To summarize, our services are:
1. Repairs of mobile phones. Simple and android phones.
2. Sales of laptop and desktop computers.
3. Consultancy and recommendation of computers for office use.
4. Training program with duration of 3 years.
5. Takes contracts to supply computers to offices and schools.
We are accepting 20% payment in action coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat for any service we offer.
CONTACT NAME:TESEUMING FRANCOIS
ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: 237653186776

25.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!