Save 20% In FRS CFA On Operational Auditing And Tax Auditing At PROFIT PLUS

0

 

PROFIT PLUS is an accounting firm in Douala with a team of 3 experienced auditors. We are focused more on smaller businesses. We carry out analysis of a company’s operations and help to keep visible system of internal controls to prevent and detect various forms of fraud and other accounting irregularities. By this we help you realize your full profit, weakness of your company. We make suggestions and proposal that will lead to a better accounting transparency to your company and growth.
Our services: The services we carried out include:

1. Operational Auditing
2. Tax Auditing

We are accepting 20% payment in action coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat. Service charge can be negotiated.

CONTACT NAME: MBOUGEN ROUDOLPH

ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI

TEL: 237 694852348

EMAIL: [email protected]

200.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.