Save 20% IN FRS CFA On Hair Treatment, Shaving Or Any Product At SUPPER BARBING SALON BUEA

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

SUPPER BARBING SALON is an experienced barbing salon, found in the center of Buea /Molyko and Muea.
Our services are:
1. Treatment of natural hair for both men and woman.
2. Sales of hair treatment oil.
3. Shaving of kids and adult hair.
4. Sales of quality barbing machines.
We are accepting 20% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat for any item bought from us or any service rendered by us.

CONTACT NAME: ERIC NVONDO NGOKO
ADDRESS: BUEA, MOLYKO/ MUEA
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: 237 677852870

5.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!