Save 20% In FRS CFA On Hair Styling At NEP SELLER PRODUIT DE BEAUTE

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

EMAIL: [email protected]
Tel: 237 681992574
Address: Douala, GBFC, Cameroon

NEP SELLER PRODUIT DE BEAUTE is a popular hair dressing salon and sales of beauty products shop in Douala.
For hair dressing, any style and any item of beauty product in our shop, we accept 20% payment in Action coin and remaining balance 80% is paid in fiat.

4.80  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!