Save 20% In FRS CFA On Hair Dressing At ETS Doits Magiques Douala

0
Sold by
@ NOUBISSIE DORIANE

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ETS DOITS MAGIQUES is a beauty salon for ladies. We do hair dressing, sales of merge, sales of cosmetic products, and massage services.
Our prices are negotiable and affordable.
We accept 20% payment in action for all our services and items bought while the remaining 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: NOUBISSIE DORIANE
ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI
EMAIL: akuna[email protected]
TEL: 237679657751

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!