Save 20% In FRS CFA On Fish Farming Technic Consultation And Training AT CAMEROON FISH FARMERS UNION

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

CAMEROON FISH FARMERS UNION Is an agro company, which is consulting on fish farming and growth project/programs. Training of farmers on fish farming and growth technics. Research projects for student farmers.
We are accepting 20% in Action Coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME:PIUS MBU OBEN
ADDRESS: BUEA, MOLYKO
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL:237677777893

18.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

CAMEROON FISH FARMERS UNION Is an agro company, which is consulting on fish farming and growth project/programs. Training of farmers on fish farming and growth technics. Research projects for student farmers.

We are accepting 20% in Action Coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.

CONTACT NAME:PIUS MBU OBEN

ADDRESS: BUEA, MOLYKO

EMAIL: [email protected]

TEL:237677777893

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!