Save 20% in FRS CFA On Connecting A Water Head Tap In Your Compound, Plumbing Equipment Or Any Plumbing Services AT BENS PLUMBING

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

BENS PLUMBERING is a very busy technical shop and a plumbing installation company.

We are based in Douala. We do retail of plumbing materials and do field installations of plumbing equipment.

We are involved in repairs and take contracts from domestic home owner, factories, offices, Hotels and commercial building etc.

Customer satisfaction is our goal as we make sure we sell and install only long lasting materials.

For payment, we accept 20% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.

CONTACT NAME:  AFANYI CELVI WANSHIE

ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI

TEL: 237 671270860

EMAIL: [email protected]

5.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!