Save 20% In FRS CFA On Car Rental At URBAND TRANSPORT

1
Sold by
@ URBAND TRANSPORT

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

URBAND TRANSPORT Company handles transportation within Douala city. We also rent cars. Good quality cars are available for higher rates.
All prices are negotiable.
We accept 20% payment in action coin and remaining balance 80% to be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: CABREL
ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI
TEL: EMAIL: [email protected]
Tel: 237 655783318

50.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!