Save 20% in FRS CFA On Building Plans, Site plans and Construction Work At STANSA CONSTRUCTION

0
Sold by
@ STANSA CONSTRUCTION

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

STANSA CONSTRUCTION is made up of a team of civil engineers that can handle any kind of civil engineering work.
Services offered by STANSA CONSTRUCTION
1. Drawing of site plans and building plans
2. Construction of house (Domestic homes, Hotels, Schools, Airport etc)
3. Construction of bridges
4. Carpentry works.
5. We also receive and train civil engineering students on internship.
6. We accept 20% payment in action coin and the remaining 80% balance should be paid in fiat
CONTACT NAME: AFAH
ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI
Tel: 237 678835193
Email: [email protected]

100.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!