Save 20% In FRS CFA On Any Spare Parts At ASABA MOTTO SPARE PARTS MUTENGENE

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ASABA MOTTO SPARE PARTS MUTENGENE, is a motor spare parts company. I am an auto mechanic by profession for many years as CEO of this company.
We have 3 staff who are actively into direct sales for main shop, auto spare parts for all kinds of vehicles. We do retail and whole sale supplies. We recommend best quality auto spare parts to our clients.
Major companies around are our major clients, since we always supply them with durable auto spare parts. . We can not list names of auto spare parts here, because the list will be too long.
Just call us on phone or send us email to request the kind of auto spare part you want and price.
We are announcing that, we are confidently at this time, accepting payment in action coin. We are accepting 20% payment in action and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
We would help your car stay longer.
CONTACT NAME: EUGENE MUMGU ASABA
ADDRESS: TIKO MUTENGENE ROAD
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL:237677412521

12.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.