Save 20% In FRS CFA On Any Kind Of Electronics At KJA Electronics Repair

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
K.J.A ELECTRONICS REPAIRS is a very popular Electronics repair company based in Douala.
As a popular Electronics repairs company we work with heavy importers of all kinds of used electronics. Once the container arrives at the Douala sea port our services are used to do checkup and repairs before the used Electronics are put in the market to avoid market challenge.

Our repair and maintenance of electronics:
1.All categories of house hold electronics like electric iron, heater, radio, TV set, decoder Dish, air conditioning, refrigerator etc 2.Apprentice department is also available where we offer quality and modern training on the repairs and maintenance of electronics according to modern electrical appliances in the market.
3.We accept contracts from big companies and Hotels to stand as their major repairer for all their electronics and get paid monthly or depending on the negotiations.

All our prices are negotiable. We currently accept 20% payment in Action coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.

CONTACT NAME: KHAN CHRISTI

ADDRESS :DOUALA BONABERI

Email :eyongetta1000gmail.com

TEL :237679579993

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
Categories: , Tag:

 

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.