Save 20% In FRS CFA On Any Item At Armani Fashion Douala Bonaberi

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ARMANI FASHION is a mixed modern super quality shop. What we offer are:
1. Quality ladies hang bags
2. Quality shoes both for men and ladies.
3. Quality wrist watches.
4. All categories of quality rings, wedding and other kinds.
5. Quality traditional ware.
Some of our items have fixed price, while others, the price can be negotiated.

We are accepting 20% payment in action coin for any item bought in our shop, while the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: NGOJO BELTUS
ADDRESS:DOUALA, BONABERI
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: 237679461411

20.00  Action

2 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!