Save 20% in FRS CFA On An Electric Circuit Breaker At ECATEL

0
Sold by
@ ECATEL

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ECATEL is actively into the Sales of electrical equipment, carry out electrical installations, installations of generators, air conditioning and home security systems(Camera).
We do accept 20% payment in Action coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: SITCHEU ESTASE INES
ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI
TEL: 237 675937536 / 237 655438323
EMAIL: [email protected]

100.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Vendor: ECATEL
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!