Save 20% in FRS CFA On Aluminum Business Stand At Ets Nguemeta Aluminum

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

Ets Nguemeta Aluminum is an industrial aluminum workshop dedicated to producing only aluminum windows, frames, doors, gates, balcony etc.
We have a 3 year program for apprentices to train and be certified.
Prices are negotiable. We also take contracts on good construction projects.
We accept 20% payment in Action Coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: NGUENETA CLINTON ERIC
ADDRESS: DOUALA BONABERI
TEL: 237 670485585
EMAIL: [email protected]

60.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.