Save 20% In FRS CFA On All Kinds Of Car Light Covers At ACHILLE AUTO

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ACHILLE AUTO is a company that deals with motor spare parts. We supplies from small cars to big lorries spare parts. ACHILLE AUTO Company accepts 20% payment in Action Coin and remaining balance 80% in fiat for any spare part item in our company. Our company is having 5 experience auto mechanics whose services are exposed to the general public/owners of vehicles.
CONTACT NAME: ERU ACHILLE CHIASSO
Address: Douala Bonaberi
e-mail: [email protected]

Tel : 237 677172814

20.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!