Save 20% In FRS CFA On A Quality Meal At Cafe Resto le Bien Douala

0
Sold by
@ CAFÉ RESTO LE BIEN

CAFÉ RESTO LE BIEN is a popular restaurant in Douala. We offer quality food to the general public. Both African dishes and European dishes.
We also take contracts to supply cooked food to ceremonies like wedding, graduation party ,funeral, etc.
We are accepting 20% payment in action coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: LEGUE HERE DESIRE
EMAIL: [email protected]
ADDRESS: BONABERI DOUALA
TEL: 237 677423407 OR 237 655778275

5.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

CAFÉ RESTO LE BIEN is a popular restaurant in Douala. We offer quality food to the general public. Both African dishes and European dishes.
We also take contracts to supply cooked food to ceremonies like wedding, graduation party ,funeral, etc.
We are accepting 20% payment in action coin and remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: LEGUE HERE DESIRE
EMAIL: [email protected]
ADDRESS: BONABERI DOUALA
TEL: 237 677423407 OR 237 655778275

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!