Save 20% In FRS CFA On A Hand Grinding Machine Or Any Food Item At Chritocroz Investment Co

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

CHRITOCROZ INVESTMENT CO. is an importation company of food items. We import and Distribute Nationwide in Cameroon. At our main shop located in Kumba main market, we do wholesale and retail.

We also have a warehouse in Douala. We can supply food items to any part of the country. We have food items like bags of rice, beans, milk, fish, tomatoes, butter, flour, chocolate, tea leave, ground nuts, Maggie, biscuit etc.

We are accepting payment in Action coin 30% and the remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat.

THE VABRANT IMPORTER & DISTRIBITOR

Address: HEAD Office: A LINE N0 198, KUMBA MAIN MARKET

Address: Branch Office: Mmadu Uku Street Behind Prestige Inn Kumba

CONTACT NAME: Sotom Christy

Phone: +237 696111247

EMAIL: [email protected]

Director General
Manager OKWUDIRI CHRISTOPHER OHAJIONU

SOTOM CHRISTY Phone:+237 674233455/ +234 07069668535

 

25.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.