Save 20% In FRS CFA For Quality Pasta At ETERBLISEMENT (ETS) JEANO

0

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

ETERBLISEMENT (ETS) JEANO We sell all types of food stuff items such as bags of rice, spaghetti, beans, onion, Gari, garlic, fresh dried and fresh etc.
We accept 20% payment in Action coin for any item of food stuff in our shop, the remaining balance is 80% paid in fiat.
CONTACT NAME: TENE JEAN
ADRESS: DOUALA, BONABERI
EMAIL: [email protected]
Tel : 237677598525

5.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question

 

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.