Save 20% In FRS CFA For Legal Consultation At LEGAL LEGA LLP LAW FIRM

0
Sold by
@ LEGAL LEGA LLP LAW FIRM

Please contact the merchant directly for more information or to redeem your voucher.

Address: Douala Bonaberi, Cameroon
EMAIL: [email protected]
Contact Tel: 237 670785737

LEGAL LEGA LLP LAW FIRM offers the following services:
1. Solicitor
2. Consultancy.
3. Negotiator

We accept 20% payment in Action coin for legal consultations and service charge for any legal proceedings, the remaining balance 80% is paid in fiat. We have a team of 5 experience professional lawyers with 10 years’ experience in International and local law.
We act timely. Our clients will receive the best legal advice. Some service charge are negotiable based on the job that has to be done.

160.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!