SAVE 20.000 FRS ON SCHOOL FEES VALUED AT 100.000 AT THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY AND PROSPERITY MANAGEMENT.

0

Please contact the vendor before ordering a voucher, or for more information.

SAVE 20.000 FRS FROM 100.000 FRS AS THE SCHOOL FEES INTO THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY AND PROSPERITY MANAGEMENT.
WHEN A STUDENT APPLIES FOR A STUDY POSITION IN THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY AND PROSPERITY MANAGEMENT, VALUED AT 100.000 FRS CFA, HE/SHE GETS A DEDUCTION OF 20.000 FRS ($33.33 USD) IN ACTION COIN. THE REMAINING 80.000 FRS CAN BE PAID IN THE CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR.
COMPANY’S NAME: INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY AND PROSPERITY MANAGEMENT
VENDOR’S NAME: PASTOR SONNY DAMIAN
ADDRESS/ LOCATION: MOLYKO
CITY: BUEA
STATE/PROVINCE/ REGION: SOUTH-WEST REGION
COUNTRY: CAMEROON
PHONE NUMBER: +237662708550/677536263/677029753
EMAIL: [email protected]
SALES/ PRICE ACCEPTED:
The Vendor has agreed to receive 20% as ACTION COIN and the remaining 80% can be paid in the currency of the Vendor. Contact should be made directly with the Vendor before the Voucher for payment in both ACTION COIN and local currency can be prepared. The Vendor can also be contacted for any necessary information concerning any other issues in the business.

33.33  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse
Categories: , Tag:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY AND PROSPERITY
  • Vendor: DAMIAN SONNY
  • Address: MOLYKO
    BUEA
    SOUTH-WEST REGION
    237
    Cameroon
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!