SAVE 20.000 FRS CFA ON A BAG OF BROWN BEANS VALUED AT100.000 FRS CFA AT FOOD STUFF SALES AND FARMING BUSINESS SHOP AT BANKIM

0

Please contact the vendor before ordering a voucher, or for more information. 

COMPANY NAME: FOODSTUFF SALES AND FARMING BUSINESS

VENDOR
CONTACT NAME:  ALOYSIUS NSAIDZEME LANGWA

ADDRESS:
BANKIM

CITY: BANKIM

STATE/PROVINCE/
REGION: ADAMAOUA

COUNTRY:
CAMEROON

PHONE
NUMBER: 237695581127/ 673675954

EMAIL:
[email protected]

This is a private investment but the owner employs close family members, friends and other hired hands in the execution of the business activities. These include:
– Production and the sale of raw food stuff of various types, including groundnuts, plantains, bananas, beans, maize, tomatoes, vegetables, pears, fruits, etc…
– Trains young Farmers for greater production and sales.
– Sales and distribution are in the local markets, cities, neighboring towns and villages. Some customers buy from the farms.
SAVE 20.000 FRS CFA ($ 33.33 USD) IN ACTION COIN AS 20% OF THE PRICE FOR A BAG OF BROWN-COLORED BEANS, WHICH COSTS 100.000 FRS CFA ($166.66 US DOLLARS). THE REST 80.000 FRS CFA ($ 126.66 USD), WHICH IS 80% CAN BE PAID IN THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR,( FRANCS CFA). THE ARTICLES SOLD IN THIS SHOP ARE OF HIGH QUALITY AND CAN EQUALLY BE EXPORTED OR SENT TO OTHER CITIES AND COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THAT OF THE VENDOR.
PLEASE, CONTACT THE VENDOR DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION BEFORE ORDERING A DISCOUNT VOUCHER IN ACTION COIN. THE VENDOR SHOULD ALSO BE CONTACTED WITH ANY PRIOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE PAYMENT IN BOTH THE FIAT (LOCAL CURRENCY, CFA FRANCS) AND THE ACTION COIN. THIS HOLDS TRUE OF ALL ARTICLES AND ITEMS WHICH ARE SOLD IN THIS SHOP.

33.33  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse
Categories: , Tag:

This is a
private investment but the owner employs close family members, friends and
other hired hands in the execution of the business activities. These include:


Production
and the sale of raw food stuff of various types, including groundnuts,
plantains, bananas, beans, maize, tomatoes, vegetables, pears, fruits, etc…


Trains
young Farmers for greater production and sales.


Sales
and distribution are in the local markets, cities, neighboring towns and
villages. Some customers buy from the farms.

SAVE 20.000 FRS CFA ($ 33.33 USD) IN
ACTION COIN AS 20% OF THE PRICE FOR A BAG OF BROWN-COLORED BEANS, WHICH COSTS
100.000 FRS CFA ($166.66 US DOLLARS). THE REST 80.000 FRS CFA ($ 126.66 USD),
WHICH IS 80% CAN BE PAID IN THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR,( FRANCS CFA). THE
ARTICLES SOLD IN THIS SHOP ARE OF HIGH QUALITY AND CAN EQUALLY BE EXPORTED OR
SENT TO OTHER CITIES AND COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THAT OF THE VENDOR.

 PLEASE, CONTACT THE VENDOR DIRECTLY FOR MORE
INFORMATION BEFORE ORDERING A DISCOUNT VOUCHER IN ACTION COIN. THE VENDOR
SHOULD ALSO BE CONTACTED WITH ANY PRIOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE PAYMENT IN
BOTH THE FIAT (LOCAL CURRENCY, CFA FRANCS) AND THE ACTION COIN. THIS HOLDS TRUE
OF ALL ARTICLES AND ITEMS WHICH ARE SOLD IN THIS SHOP.

SALES/ PRICE ACCEPTED:

This business
accepts 20% for its sales in Action Coin and the rest 80% in Fiat, the local
currency, the Francs CFA. Negotiations on the prices offered can be done
directly with the Owner using the Contacts indicated on this advert.

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Food Stuff Sales and Farming Business
  • Vendor: Aloysius Nsaidzeme Langwa
  • Address: BANKIM
    BANKIM
    ADAMAOUA
    237
    Cameroon
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!