Save 100% in FRS CFA On Select Services And 20% On All Other Repairs At PAOLO PHONE

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

PAOLO PHONE is a popular phone repair company in Buea. We do repairs and decoding. We are good in both simple phones and all kinds of android phones.
Our company will do recommendation of phone to our clients who want to buy new phones.
We are accepting payments in Action Coin, 100% and 20% payment in Action Coin.
For services that concern,
1. Phone charging system
2. Phone mic
3. Phone speakers
We are accepting 100% payment in Action Coin .

For services that concerns other phones repairs services, we are accepting 20% payments in Action Coin and the remaining balance 80% should be paid in fiat local currency.
CONTACT NAME: DJIMO MAUFOR PAOLO ISIDORO
Address: Buea, Muea/Molyko
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 237 650648120

5.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

 

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!