SAVE 100.000 CFA FRS ON THE FULL PRICE OF A COW VALUED AT 500.000 FRS CFA AT YUNTEH FAMILY LIVESTOCK FARMING.

0

Please contact the vendor before ordering a voucher, or for more information.

VENDOR
CONTACT NAME: MARTIN YURIKA YUNTEH

ADDRESS: C/O
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH ROH-VITANGTAH

CITY: KUMBO

STATE/PROVINCE/
REGION: NORTH-WEST REGION

COUNTRY:
CAMEROON

PHONE
NUMBER: +237 669800775

EMAIL: [email protected]

THE VENDOR WHO IS A GOOD LIVESTOCK FARMER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND HE GROWS PARTICULARLY, SHEEP, GOATS AND CATTLE. HE HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT 100.000 FRS CFA IN ACTION COIN ($ 166.667 US DOLLARS), WHICH IS 20% OF THE TOTAL PRICE OF 500.000 FRS THAT IS, ($833.33 US DOLLARS). THE REMAINING 80%, WHICH IS 400.000 FRS CFA ($ 666.66 US DOLLARS), CAN BE ACCEPTED IN FIAT, THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR, WHICH IS THE FRANCS CFA. THIS IS THE PRICE OF A YEAR OLD COW AT YUNTEH FAMILY LIVESTOCK FARMIMG.THE VENDOR IS BASED AT ROH, KUMBO, BUI DIVISION, NORTH-WEST REGION, CAMEROON. THIS REDUCTION OF 20% IN ACTION COIN, HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL PRODUCTS OF THE FARM.
PLEASE, CONTACT THE VENDOR DIRECTLY FOR MORE IMFORMATION ON THE KEY ISSUES SURROUNDING THE TRANSACTION AND BEFORE ORDERING ANY VOUCHER FOR THE PAYMENT IN BOTH CURRENCIES.

166.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse
Categories: , Tag:

SAVE 100.000 CFA FRS FROM 500.000 FRS
CFA WHICH THE FULL PRICE OF A COW  BOUGHT
FROM YUNTEH FAMILY LIVESTOCK FARMING.

THE VENDOR WHO IS A
GOOD LIVESTOCK FARMER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND HE GROWS PARTICULARLY, SHEEP, GOATS
AND CATTLE. HE HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT 100.000 FRS CFA IN ACTION COIN ($ 166.667
US DOLLARS), WHICH IS 20% OF THE TOTAL PRICE OF 500.000 FRS THAT IS, ($833.33
US DOLLARS). THE REMAINING 80%, WHICH IS 400.000 FRS CFA ($ 666.66 US DOLLARS),
CAN BE ACCEPTED IN FIAT, THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR, WHICH IS THE FRANCS
CFA. THIS IS THE PRICE OF A YEAR OLD COW AT YUNTEH FAMILY LIVESTOCK FARMIMG.THE
VENDOR IS BASED AT ROH, KUMBO, BUI DIVISION, NORTH-WEST REGION, CAMEROON. THIS
REDUCTION OF 20% IN ACTION COIN, HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL PRODUCTS OF THE FARM.

PLEASE, CONTACT THE
VENDOR DIRECTLY FOR MORE IMFORMATION ON THE KEY ISSUES SURROUNDING THE
TRANSACTION AND BEFORE ORDERING ANY VOUCHER FOR THE PAYMENT IN BOTH CURRENCIES.

COMPANY NAME:  YUNTEH
FAMILY LIVESTOCK FAMING

SALES/ PRICE ACCEPTED:

The Vendor
has accepted to receive 20% of his payment in Action Coin and the rest 80% in
Fiat, which is the Local currency (Francs CFA). All arrangements to do the
payment should be done directly with the Vendor.

PRODUCTS/ACTIVITIES:

The Vendor
is together with his family in the business. This focuses on cattle raring and
production of fresh milk and beef for the local markets and households.

He keeps the
cattle ready to be bought and slaughtered in the local markets.

He also
produces animal droppings for organic farming.

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: YUNTEH FAMILY LIVESTOCK FARMING
  • Vendor: MARTIN YURIKA YUNTEH
  • Address: ROH-VITANGTAH
    KUMBO
    NORTH-WEST REGION
    237
    Cameroon
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!