Save 10% UGANDA SHILLINGS On Motorcycles And Spare Parts AT KABAYA Motorcycle

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

KABAYA Motorcycle  is a dealer in the Kabaya motocycles. We sell complete motorcycles and spare parts as well.
We are accepting 10% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: Kabaya Rashid
Address: Ugnada kampala
Tel: +256772450274
Email: [email protected]

20.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

KABAYA Motorcycle  is a dealer in the Kabaya motocycles. We sell complete motorcycles and spare parts as well.

We are accepting 10% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name:  Kabaya Rashid

Address: Ugnada kampala

Tel: +256772450274

Email: [email protected]

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!