Save 10% On Soft Drinks Or Any Items AT Rosamo Groceries

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

Rosamo Groceries Is a busy shop that offers all kinds of domestic consumable items. We are accepting 10% payment in Action Coin and remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.
Contact Name: Joy Tino
Address: Uganda Kampala
Tel: +256782699516
Email: [email protected]

1.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

Rosamo Groceries Is a busy shop that offers all kinds of domestic consumable items. We are accepting 10% payment in Action Coin and remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

Contact Name: Joy Tino

Address: Uganda Kampala

Tel: +256782699516

Email: [email protected]

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!